Saturday 29 October 2016

Home Decor Update







After moving in to my first home, I said I wanted to photograph and write more home and lifestyle type blog posts. Since moving out, my house has been slightly upside down every now and then, with painting, decorating, new carpets etc. Therefore, it's been pretty tricky to actually photograph anything without half painted background walls or basically without a mess. However, recently I've purchased a couple more decorative pieces from here, there and everywhere that I thought I would share with you.

Recently I've been shopping in T K Maxx and B&M and have found some great bargains. Both of these shops are perfect for finding cheap, discounted home decor items. The mirror pictured was on sale for only £10 and I couldn't resist putting it up in my hall way, and yes that's my beautiful new grey carpet in the background ;-) I've been looking for a, relatively decorative, key holder for a while now and had been struggling. Until I went to T K Maxx and found this lovely one for only £8. My spare car keys may look ugly in this picture, but I love the actual holder as some of the other ones I had seen were just plain wood which were too boring.

Now I also had to feature a picture of my graduation present from my Mum in this blog post, maybe not a home decor but as more of an update. After recently graduating from my BA Honours Degree in Children's Care, Learning and Development, my mum bought me this gorgeous watch from Michael Kors. This is the Ritz Glitz watch in Silver and I am absolutely in love with it. I love bigger, statement watches so this one is right up my street. I could not be thankful enough for this present from my Mum and definitely wasn't expecting anything. I am also thankful that I have completed my degree!

I hope you enjoy having a sneak peak at a few of my home decor items throughout my home and I will definitely attempt to photograph more when I finish painting and decorating. Also when I purchase new items. I'd love to hear your favourite places to purchase home decor items :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.gazellegallery.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig