Sunday 16 October 2016

Empties #10





I actually enjoy hanging onto my empties to then share on my blog for you guys, but also for me to look back on and think "yeah, I actually really loved using that product". Within this bunch there are definitely some staple products which I would highly recommend.

Firstly the Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived Fake Tan which I purchased after watching Anna Saccone's fake tan routine video. This is now one of my favourite fake tan products and I've written a full blog post all about it here. Anything to help with spots/blemishes is right up my street and the Garnier Pure Active Anti-Spot Exfoliating Scrub. It's a really invigorating scrub which really feels like it's doing something to help my skin out. Again you can read more here. Another great spot product is the Out of Trouble mask by Origins. This I personally find really soothing for my spots and it also helps calm down the redness.

The Urban Decay Naked Concealer is such an amazing concealer. It's obviously slightly more expensive and there are great concealers which you can purchase in the drug store. However, I do really adore this one for everything - spots, blemishes and those under eye bags. Next the Rimmel Super Curler Mascara which is aimed at holding and improving the curl of your lashes. This is quite a natural looking mascara which I love for everyday. I'm not sure it really helps with the curl of my lashes, I did still curl them myself, but it was a great mascara.

Jimmy Choo Flash Perfume is a new favourite of mine. I got this on one of Boots flash deals, when it was half price. It was a bit of a whim, as I had never smelt it before, but I absolutely loved it. Finally I picked up this SPAtopia Argan Oil Body Scrub from TK Maxx. I was simply in need of a new one and spotted this one so thought I would give it a go. I'd never even heard of the brand before but now I've fully used the product up, it was a really amazing scrub. It was invigorating and actually felt like it was getting rid of all the dead skin.

There we have it, that's another one of my empties posts all done. There are some great products featured in this post which I would really like to re-purchase in the future. If you've tried any of these products before, then I'd love to hear your thoughts about them in the comments below!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig