Sunday 11 September 2016

Revlon Colorstay Concealer


I purchased this product quite a few months ago now and when I first tried it, I didn't like it. So it was one of those products that went to the back of my draw, until recently. My last concealer ran out so I ventured to my draw and thought I would pull this one out and give it another go. When I first purchased this concealer, I had heard that it was similar to the Urban Decay Naked Concealer which was actually the one I was using before this one.

I must say I'm glad that I pulled this back out of my draw for round two because I'm really enjoying it. I really don't know why I didn't like it to begin with but my skin has changed recently, which is the only reason I can think of. Anyway, I have this in the shade light which seems to be the perfect shade for my skin tone. I use this on my face to conceal spots etc, rather than under my eyes and find that it really does conceal them well. Just as well in fact as the Urban Decay concealer, I can see where people are coming from when they say this is a dupe for it.

This concealer conceals all kinds of spots, blemishes, marks on my face and keeps them concealed for a really decent amount of time. I'm really enjoying using it at the moment as part of my every day make up routine. My face is having a bit of a mad spotty moment recently, so having a decent concealer, that you can rely on, really just makes me feel a bit better going about my day. If you haven't tried this concealer then I would definitely recommend it, especially if you haven't tried the Urban Decay one as this is very similar.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig