Saturday 17 September 2016

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ Unifiant




I have a fond love for all things La Roche-Posay, so recently when they sent me this new product, I couldn't help but jump for joy. The Effaclar Duo+ is one of my all time favourite skin care products and a product that I constantly repurchase. So when I read about this product, which is ultimately the Effaclar Duo+, however this Unifiant product comes with a sheer coverage.

I got super excited when reading about this product - my favourite skin care product WITH coverage? It couldn't get much better hey. I've been using this product now for a few weeks and have really been enjoying it. It's super easy to apply, I have just been using my fingers but a brush or sponge would work really well too. As I mentioned the coverage is sheer and unfortunately my skin has been playing up recently so when using this product, I have used concealer over the top. The concealer blends smoothly over the top of this product too, which is great considering I need more coverage at the moment.

As I said, I've been mainly using my fingers to apply this and it applies and blends easily too. The colour is pretty much perfect for my skin tone and to be honest I'm actually not sure how many shades this product comes in. It lasts on my skin for a relatively long period of time but does need touching up throughout the day, due to having an oily t-zone. I've really been enjoying this product though, especially on the weekends when I may not be doing a lot and just chilling at home. However, when going for a night out - when I like to have more coverage - then this product isn't my go to.

I'd definitely recommend this product, especially if you're also a fan of the original Effaclar Duo+, as this Unifiant product is great!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig