Saturday 7 May 2016

Empties #9





It's time to empty my empties basket and share them all with you again. I feel like recently my empties have come to a stand still and I've started a few new, full products hence why they've slowed down. Having said that I have quite a lot pictured here to get through so let's get started.

Firstly my recent Tips & Tricks post featuring bed socks and moisturiser is where this Ghost Body Lotion has come from. As I mentioned in that post, I had lots of moisturisers from gift sets, this being one of them, and I absolutely love the scent of this, perfume included. Next the Barry M Colour Correcting Primer which I did write a Disappointing Products post about. As mentioned in this post, I didn't really enjoy this primer as basically it didn't do what it said on the tin. Next the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara which I haven't actually spoken about on my blog, correct me if I am wrong. I was kind of sitting on the fence about this product, I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. When I first started using it, I wasn't a fan, there was so much product on the wand and I had to spend ages scraping it off back into the tube. Then after a short period of time, when it started to dry out a little, I really enjoyed using it as it didn't clump, was very black and helped lengthen. After that it dried up quite quickly so all in all didn't last me too long.

Next the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Spot Wand which I enjoyed using due to it's double ended wand, one end for day and one end for night. I wrote a full post on this product which you can read here but it's super cheap and works. The next product I was super sad to finally use it all up, it's the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. When I first picked up this product I was using it for my spots, which did work but I did find that the concealer dried up after wearing it all day. I then started using it under my eyes which worked super duper well. It's probably the best under eye concealer I've used and got rid of those under bags completely! You can read more here. The next product my mum gave to me after only using it a couple of times and it's the Tresemme Platinum Strength Hair Serum. I hadn't heard of this product before but I really enjoyed using it. I simply just put it on the ends of my hair after every wash and it helped strengthen my dry ends, also making my ends super soft.

One of my staple products is the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, this particular one was aimed at frizz whereas normally I get the deep treatment for long hair. I definitely prefer the long hair one to this frizz one but I did enjoy using this one too. These treatments are just great for leaving your hair soft and sleek. Next the Vichy Normaderm Moisturiser aimed at oily and blemish prone skin. When I first purchased this product I wasn't fully sold on it so I put it away and came back to it a few weeks back. I don't know what I didn't like first time around but since going back to it, I really enjoyed using it. It helped my oiliness and kept it at bay for longer whilst keeping my skin hydrated. Finally the Nivea Micellar Water which I picked up when I recently ran out on the food shop. I loved the actual product but the way it came out of the bottle was super annoying. It just flicked product around when trying to get it on a cotton pad.

There we have it, all my recent empties! There seemed to be a few more products which I didn't enjoy so much in this particular empties post but definitely a firm favourite too. Let me know if you've tried any of the products I mentioned and your thoughts on them :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig