Thursday 26 May 2016

Colgate Max White Toothbrush & Whitening Pen




When I first saw this toothbrush advertised, I was super excited about getting my hands on one. When they were first released, Boots were selling them on offer for around £8 I believe. This product is basically a toothbrush and at the bottom you pull out a whitening pen. As soon as I purchased this I began using it twice a day, as you normally would brush your teeth of course.

The instructions stated that you had to twist the bottom of the pen twice and then apply to your front bottom and top teeth. My first impressions were ok and to be honest it's rather difficult to explain but here goes. Basically the product inside the pen is quite stringy so it made it hard to apply to my teeth. After I had applied it to both my top and bottom teeth, my lips basically removed some of the product when I closed my mouth and covered my lips in the product. This made it difficult but I did manage to perfect my technique after using it a few times.

Having now used all of the whitening pen up, I really can't say that I noticed much of a difference in the shade of my teeth. As most people would say, I wish I had done before and after pictures but I actually think this would have been pointless. I persisted and used all of the product, morning and night, it was just unfortunate that it didn't work for me. My teeth aren't really very yellow however they are ever so slightly stained from drinking coffee and tea.

Overall I think I just over paid for a new toothbrush as the actual whitening pen just didn't work for me; however that doesn't mean it potentially might work for you guys. But I do think there are better teeth whitening products out there, which I will be featuring on my blog in the near future.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig