Friday 22 April 2016

Toyshades Zephyr Aviator Sunglasses



You can buy them online here
 
I've been currently lusting over the Ray Ban Round Metal sunglasses but I simply cannot invest the money in them, not when I'm supposed to be saving to move out, no matter how pretty they are. I've been looking at them for quite some time but when Asos recently had a mid season sale, I couldn't help but have a browse. I wasn't actually looking for sunglasses but I came across these ones from Toyshades. I had never heard of the brand before but they were in the sale for £7 and they really caught my eye. They caught my eye for the simple fact that they looked the same shape as the Ray Ban ones that I've been after but at a fraction of the price.
 
I then couldn't help but purchase these sunglasses before they went out of stock and they then arrived on my door step the next day. Now obviously these aren't quite as good quality as Ray Bans but they are actually pretty good. They were originally £20 before going into the sale so that's a pretty decent price for a pair of high street sunglasses. These are super comfy when wearing, it honestly feels like I'm not wearing sunglasses which is a bonus. I love the brown colour as they simply go with any outfit.
 
I'm really pleased I purchased these sunglasses, I have left the link above if you want to check them out. I would definitely recommend them if you're like me and simply cannot part with the money for a pair of Ray Bans. They are the perfect dupe!! Now I just need some more sunshine in the UK to be able to wear them...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig