Thursday 28 April 2016

Tips and Tricks #9



Foot care is something that's not spoken about very often, as let's be honest it's not the most pretty thing to talk about or even do. With working in socks on a kind of hard flooring it doesn't do my feet much justice and the poor beggars are suffering from dry, hard skin. I wanted to try something pretty low maintenance and easy to achieve and I think I found just that.

So pretty much every evening, unless I forget, I wear these socks to bed, attractive I know. I've had these ones a while now but you can buy them from Boots I know and they are pretty inexpensive. Basically what I do, is whack a load of moisturiser on my feet and then pop the socks on, and done! Yes it really is that easy. There are probably better moisturisers you can buy, specifically for your feet, but I have so many moisturisers from gift sets that I need to use up that I thought this is a great way to use them up.

I must say this isn't an overnight process, you have to give it a while to see any results, as you do with most beauty products but I can assure you it does work. It makes my feet feel so much smoother and the hard skin not so hard. The only thing you have to get over is wearing socks to bed which I know not everyone likes. There have been a couple of times when I must have taken them off in my sleep and awoken with them on my bed side table totally and utterly confused!

Overall though this is a great, inexpensive way to getting Summer ready feet if you like. It's also a great way to use up those moisturisers if you're like me and have a load stored away!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig