Sunday 24 April 2016

A Sunday in Southwold





With relatively recently purchasing a new camera and not using it all that much out and about, I wanted to take advantage on a recent trip to Southwold. My mum and I took the dog in the car and went for a lovely walk along the beach front and then through the little streets. Southwold is such a pretty, picturesque place and is located in Suffolk if you've never been before or are wondering where I'm talking about. I didn't take many pictures as was more having a good old fiddle with all the settings, I'm still such a newbie when it comes to using a big, good camera like the one I have now. So I thought I would simply just share a couple of shots I did take with you on this dreary Sunday, as looking back at these pictures I'd love the sunny weather to come back! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig