Sunday 7 February 2016

Jimmy Choo Flash Perfume





I actually received this perfume for Christmas from my Grandparents, I did pick it out, but if I'm honest it was on offer online and I had actually never smelt it before. I had heard good things and read reviews but perfume can smell so different from one person to the next. So I was unsure if I was going to like the scent but this bottle was less than half price and my current one was on it's last legs so I was in need of a new one.

The bottle of this perfume is absolutely beautiful, it makes paying more money worth it when products have good packaging. This just has designer written all over it which I love and it really does look classy. Now onto the hard part, describing the scent... Well the description from the website is..

"Sparkles of Pink Pepper, Tangerine and Strawberry introduce a flash of White Flowers and Tuberose to this Eau De Parfum fragrance."
 
 
I mean it definitely does smell like one of a kind but I really think it's a scent a lot of people would actually like. Me, my sister, mum and nanny all loved the smell on Christmas Day which I think actually says quite a lot. I think you would normally get at least one person saying they're not keen on the scent but this one seems to appeal to the majority. There's the fruity notes and a hint of floral notes in there which I think just makes this scent perfect. I can't say whether I like floral or fruity scents more so for me, having the combination, is just great in one perfume.
 
Overall I'm so in love with this perfume and I cannot recommend it enough. However I would say to test it out in store before buying, I was lucky that I love it so much without even smelling it beforehand but I'm sure that's not the case with everyone!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig