Saturday 30 January 2016

My Week in Pictures #23


A lot has gone on recently, especially since my last one of these posts. I do love writing these posts but I am aware they are becoming less frequent. I am blaming uni work at the moment, alongside personal matters, which seem to be taking over all of my time. I've still be trying to have "me" time where I aim to forget about the work on my shoulders, although it doesn't always works it's been nice to have.

Something I've been opting to do quite a bit recently is read and I've been reading the Divergent Trilogy. I'm now on the final book and I've absolutely loved them to the point where it's hard to put them down. There are also films alongside the three books; two of which are out on DVD already and I believe the third is coming to cinemas in March time. If you enjoyed the Hunger Games then I would definitely recommend these to you, they honestly are absolutely brilliant books and I will probably do a more in depth review in the future.

A few of my friends, and everyone else that I've read talk about this, have been raving about Pretty Little Liars for years! I've been wanting to get into it for so long but I don't have Netflix (shock horror) and recently as I've mentioned, just haven't had enough time to sit and watch TV. I went shopping recently with my dad (another shock horror) and saw this in HMV on sale for £30 so I grabbed it up. I haven't watched any yet but I am really hoping I will love this box set and cannot wait to get involved, albeit slightly behind everyone else.

I also recently purchased a new camera, with the help of one of my friends (I practically copied her!). I got rid of my old camera simply because I'd lost the charger and it wasn't all that great quality. I spent quite a bit of money on this camera and I've had a little fiddle with it but I haven't had a full on go with it yet. I cannot wait to use better quality pictures on my blog and also spend time taking pictures on days out, walks etc. I picked the Sony A5000 camera and it's very pretty!

That's all the updates I have for you this time around, let me know how your January has treated you! It's definitely been a long month, I'm sure you'll agree. I'm looking forward to an evening with friends and a takeaway :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I watched the very first few episodes of pretty little liars when it first cam out and loved it, I really want to watch them all! x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig