Thursday 7 January 2016

H&M Knot a Problem Primer Spray



H&M beauty came into the blogging world with a bit of a bang. I heard, read and watched so much about their beauty range but never knew what products I wanted to get myself. I had only looked online which is obviously difficult with beauty products, unless you know exactly what you're after, because the colours are never what they look like in real life. So I did finally go into the store but I was slightly overwhelmed by it all. It's quite a large range considering it's pretty new so I didn't actually end up buying anything.

I then went back online to order a new coat which was then in the sale and thought I would have another browse at their range; but this time I focused more of their skin care range. I came across this hair product and if you've read my blog for a while now then you will know that I'm always after a detangling hair product. There really aren't that many on the high street and I find it difficult to find one that I haven't tried and that isn't from the kids range. Hence why I picked this one up priced at £6.99.

I've been using this ever since I received it on my door stop, pretty much every time I've washed my hair as that's when I find it at it's knottiest. I spray it quite liberally, more so in my knottiest areas that I've found, on wet hair. I then use my tangle teezer to brush through my hair and OMG the results are incredible. Although I was excited about using this product, I'll be honest and say that I wasn't expecting great things. But this product really is amazing, the results are so much better than I expected. My tangle teezer glides through my hair seamlessly and 99% of the time there are no snags or knots in my hair. I don't know what's in this product but whatever it is, it works super duper well.

Overall there's not much more I can say about this product other than how much I love it and how well it works for me and my hair. I know hair types are different and I have very thick hair hence why finding a detangling product to work can be difficult. But this particular one is by far my favourite that I've ever tried and I can definitely say that I will be re-purchasing when this current bottle runs out. If you've tried anything from the H&M beauty range, which you love, please let me know as I'd definitely love to try something else! :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig