Monday 21 December 2015

Elemis Soothing Eye Rescue



I have no reason why but I've really never been into eye creams and I don't know why. It's definitely not because I don't need to use one. I can often suffer with dark circles under my eyes and I don't really know why I put up with them. I think I just think I can cover them up with my trusty Nars creamy concealer and get on with my day.

I purchased this one a pretty long time ago now and recently I've been picking it up and using it a lot more than ever before. I think I kind of shocked myself when doing so. This one seemed perfect for what I needed it for; my tired bag to be precise. I purchased this from TK Maxx which is such a great store for finding little finds within their beauty range. They have such a range on offer and all for great, discounted prices. Elemis is a well recommended brand and I haven't tried many of their products so I was excited to try this one.

It has a pump which is perfect for getting the right amount of product out and I find I don't even need to use a full pump for both eyes. I use around half a pump, split the product onto a finger on each hand and then apply. I use a tapping motion to blend this into my eye area and voila. This sinks into the skin quickly and feels really refreshing under the eye. It's an instant feeling and I really like it, especially in the morning as it helps me to feel more awake. This product really helps my under eyes and I have started to see a difference since using it. The colour of my eye bags has not been so prominent and my eye bags themselves seem to have reduced in size.

Overall I think I might have been converted to eye gels/creams especially after using this one. I love the refreshing feeling after application and the fact that it's such a simple step to add to your skin care routine. Let me know your favourite eye product in the comments, I may be persuaded :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig