Thursday 3 December 2015

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil




I cannot begin to tell you how long I waited for one of these lip oils from Clarins, my word! I first saw them on Lily Pebbles blog and ever since have wanted one of my own. I think I gave up after a little while; little did I know they were supposed to be limited edition. Clarins listened to us bloggers, and everyone else after one, and have released them again. Thank the Lord! I believe I saw someone tweet on my timeline saying they were back in stock and I don't think I've ever moved so fast. I ordered mine from Boots online and soon it was mine.

There is a choice of two scents I will say, technically you could say shades but they don't have any colour. One is Honey scented and this one I have is Raspberry scented. As I said there is no colour to either of them although it does look like this particular one might have, it doesn't. When I ordered this one, the Honey one was already out of stock so I didn't really have a choice but I definitely would have picked this one anyway so I'm really happy.

I've mentioned in previous posts that my lips have been so dry recently so I thought this would be the perfect product to help sort them out for good. It's a pretty pricey product at £18 but in my eyes it's definitely worth it. the applicator is slightly larger than your normal lip product applicator which I love. It means you can cover the top and bottom lip in one swipe on each, meaning easy application. It doesn't feel sticky on the lips and I believe it instantly moisturises the lips. The lasting power of this product is incredible, it lasts so much longer than your standard lip balm. The scent isn't strong on this product, obviously you can smell it but it's very light which is perfect.

Overall this is an amazing product and 100% worth the pricey price tag in my opinion. I now always opt for this over than my normal lip balm, although I do find this a luxurious product so sometimes will try and save this which is difficult as I love it so much. If you haven't already, then definitely go and get your hands on this product, it's available from many different online stores :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig