Tuesday 1 December 2015

Christmas Beauty Gift Sets

Christmas Beauty Gift Sets



Body cleanser
boots.com





Haircare
boots.com



The Body Shop gift sets kit
£13 - thebodyshop.ca





Yankee Candle candles candleholder
£17 - yankeecandle.com



 

Thought it was about time that I jumped on the Christmas gift guide band wagon! I feel particularly on top of my Christmas shopping this year with only three presents left to buy. I know two of the three presents I have left to buy but the third however, I have absolutely no idea what to get! And it's for a man - typical.
 
 
This gift guide is full of gift sets and a Yankee candle for good measure. I feel like a Yankee candle is just one of those gifts that you cannot go wrong with, hence why I included it. There are so many different scents which means you can so easily find one which fits the person you're buying for perfectly.
 
 
There are just as many high end gift sets as there are more affordable ones and I find the affordable ones are just as good as the most expensive. Obviously baring in mind what brand you're after, for example the Charlotte Tilbury set I've included is pretty top, top end and comes in at around £150. I mean you've gotta really love someone to buy them this for Christmas and I'm pretty sure anyone would love to receive this on Christmas morning.
 
 
The Body Shop do some amazing gifts, again in a range of scents so you can find the perfect one to suit whoever you're buying for. This is just one example but honestly they have so many to choose from. I really like the Argan Oil and the Glazed Apple scents! I personally always find Soap & Glory such a winner when it comes to beauty sets. You get such a variety of products again in a range of different sets to suit the person you're buying for.
 
 
I hope you're all as excited for Christmas as I am and writing this post has actually made me that little bit more excited! Let me know you're favourite beauty gift sets and whether I've mentioned them in this post :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig