Saturday 28 November 2015

NYX Matte Blotting Paper



My oily t zone can be the bane of my life, no matter how much oil free make up or powder I apply it always seems to creep it's way through. After a few hours I'm in need of something to help my oily t zone out and blotting sheets are, in my opinion, one of the easiest ways to do so. These particular ones are from NYX and I recently purchased them when Boots began stocking NYX products.

These are in a small, compact packet which is perfect for throwing into your everyday handbag but also your clutch bag on a night out. Inside you get 50 sheets which to be fair will last a relatively long time for the price you pay. These come pretty cheap and effectively if you only use one a day you've got 50 days worth. I only really need one a day, around midday/lunch time.

You simple use one sheet and blot your face wherever you become oily, in my case my t zone. After using one sheet my face is back to normal with no shine to see. It's honestly that easy. Blotting sheets are now my go to on my lunch break when I need to just get rid of the oil. It's one of the worst feelings when you know there's a load of oil just sitting on your face with practically no where to go.

These are the simplest things to get rid of oil, in my opinion, and if you haven't tried these before and suffer with oily skin then I 100% recommend them. To be fair there isn't much difference between the different brands of blotting sheets I've tried. I've only tried two different ones, these and the Boots Skin Clear ones, but they both live up to expectations. Let me know if you've tried these or what your favourite oily skin tips are below :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig