Thursday 5 November 2015

NYX Haul




I've raved about that fact that you can now get NYX from Boots in the UK as for a very long time I have wanted to try some of their products. It was super difficult to get hold of, unless you wanted to pay extortionate prices so I'm sure you will all agree with me that this is exciting news. When I saw the release I obviously couldn't help but pick a few things up and yes I think I did well restricting myself.

Firstly I knew I 100% wanted to get one of their butter glosses in the shade Crème Brulee. I've been eyeing this particular shade up for ages. If you didn't know nude lip products are my favourite hence why I've been after this one clearly. The shade is a lovely nude with a nice shine to it, so I'm really excited to try this out and hope that it's as good as I've heard.

Next I picked up the matte blotting paper which was actually more of a need than wanting it from this particular brand. I didn't even know NYX sold this product so when I saw that they did I thought I might as well try some new ones. I find these are perfect to keep in your handbag when out for the day. I honestly love having these in my bag and always need a pack in there to be on the safe side.

Finally I picked up the wonder pencil which is sold as a multi-purpose beauty item. Personally I purchased it as a nude eyeliner to apply on my water line, as one of those eyeliners that make you look more awake than you actually are. But I believe on the website it also said you could use this on blemishes and maybe even more purposes. I'm excited to try this in various ways and I'll let you know how I get on.

Overall I'm excited to try all of these products and if they are all rated highly, I'm sure I'll be back on the Boots website purchasing more from NYX. Let me know if you ordered and what your favourite NYX products are for me to check out :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig