Sunday 8 November 2015

James Patterson Book Reviews




I do love an easy read and if you do too then you will absolutely love these books. Ok maybe not the actual books but the author that is James Patterson. I personally love these books, they grip you right from the opening paragraph which I love. I hate having to read a load of chapters before you actually get into the story line. Both of these books have super short chapters, like I'm talking a max of probably 6 pages, yes you heard correctly. It's like a God send, it's the worst thing when your eyes are drooping and you still have 10 pages of a chapter left. Well you do not get that here Ladies and Gentlemen.

Both of these books I've featured in this post are mystery/thrillers and are incredibly gripping. Throughout both of these books there was never a moment when I physically wanted to stop reading, if I could of then I would of carried of for the whole book. Yes I do believe they were that good. They are both pretty long books but they both kept me gripped and wanting to read on continuously. It was like you never knew what was going to happen next, another plot twist came from no where in all the right places.

Mystery and thriller books have become very current recently so if they have become your "thing" then I 110% (yes I went over 100) recommend these. They are honestly now some of my favourite books and I have already been looking into my next one written by James Patterson. If you've read either of these or a different one by James Patterson then leave me a comment below and let me know your thoughts :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh I don't think I've ever read anything by James Patterson but I do love thriller books! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://makeupisdelish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig