Saturday 17 October 2015

Vichy Normaderm Night Detox




I first heard about this product through Sammi from the Beauty Crush and knew I wanted to give it a go. When Escentual recently had 25% off everything, I couldn't help but pick it up to try out. I've previously tried skin care products from Vichy and have enjoyed using them so was hoping that this product would also live up to those.

I've been using this product for over 3 weeks now so have been able to get an all round view of this product. Firstly the packaging is a simple, sleek tube which I personally really like. The pointed nozzle allows you to easily get the right amount of product out and therefore not waste any.

The consistency of this product is like a serum and easily sinks into the skin. I take a small amount and spread it all over my face before I go to bed. It feels nice to apply and once applied on the skin and it also doesn't irritate my skin which I like. It's pretty lightweight so once applied you can pretty much plop your head straight down on your pillow.

When I wake up in the morning the first difference that I could easily see my face was a lot less oily. Normally when I wake up the first thing I need to do is clean my face because I wake up with a lot of oil build up but when using this product I find that it really doesn't feel clogged with oil. It feels like my skin can breathe slightly, and of course I still wash my face, but there's no rush to do it first thing.

I did find however that this product didn't help with my spots or spot marks. In the morning there was no change in my spots at all which I was disappointed about considering this was the main reason why I purchased this product. Although this doesn't help my spots it does leave my skin feeling clean in the morning and as I mentioned a lot less oily.

Overall this is a mediocre product and although it does have positives for my skin, it doesn't do the main thing I want it to do unfortunately. It is quite expensive at £15 and you can buy it from many different places; either online or in store, such as Escentual. As always skin care products work differently on everyone so this is my personal opinion. Let me know your thoughts :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig