Wednesday 28 October 2015

Rimmel Rita Ora Nail Varnish in Roll In The Grass



Now we are definitely in Autumn in the UK, this seems like an inappropriate nail colour to be posting about. But if we can put that to one side, although it's a great colour, I'll be telling you about why I love this nail varnish from Rimmel.

I purchased this a while back as it was on offer when I purchased the Kate Moss Rimmel nude lipstick, I think it was buy one get one half price on lips and nails. I didn't want to get two lipsticks so I opted for a new nail varnish, not that I need one. As I said this was a while back, probably nearing the end of Summer which made the colour appropriate then. I am a teal lover and I do think the colour looks great with a tan therefore I must be getting the fake tan out over the colder months for this nail varnish.

This was a really affordable nail varnish and I hadn't tried this particular formula before. If I'm honest I wasn't expecting a lot because of the price tag but this nail varnish is great! The colour was fully opaque after two coats, which is the max number of coats I will go to with a nail varnish. I used a base and top coat and found that this lasted quite a long time on my nails. I also wore this colour on my toes on my holiday to France and it lasted the whole 8 days without any chips! I was really impressed with that but I know you can't really expect that on your hands.

Overall I'm super impressed with this nail varnish and I love the formula. Unfortunately the collection is aimed at Summer colour so they aren't perfect for this time of the year but I would recommend checking them out. As I mentioned they are super affordable, I believe around the £3 mark. Let me know your favourite Autumn nail colour so I can get into the colder months better :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What nude lipstick was it? I'm really struggling to find one that suits me!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig