Sunday 4 October 2015

Rimmel London Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate



When I recently ordered one of the new Kate Moss nude lipsticks online, I also really wanted to pick up this product. Unfortunately it was out of stock, therefore I felt that I needed it more and hunted it down on the Superdrug website. So I finally got my hands on it and I'm pleased I have as not many drug store make up brands offer a lip balm.

Firstly I love the packaging as I do with the nude lipsticks and it's basically the same. It's simply just the colour that's different, this one is white whereas the lipsticks are a nude colour. It still has Kate's signature on which I think is a nice touch. It's easy to throw in your handbag daily or on a night out.

I like how this product looks like a lipstick and not your typical lip balm. I think that's something unique and you really don't see many like that on the high street. The formula of this product is quite light to be honest and it does glide on the lips easily. You don't have to take care applying this as you do a lipstick obviously, it just seems weird as it's in the form of a lipstick (if you get me, ha ha). This product has no scent which I do like and I feel this would be the perfect base for then applying the Kate Moss nude lipsticks, or any other lipstick of your choosing.

At the moment I'm really suffering with dry lips and although I love this product, it is simply not enough for me. Currently I need a lip balm which is a lot heavier and creamier but I feel like when I have sorted my lips out this product will be just as good as all the other lip balms on offer.

Overall I do like this product and cannot wait to use this product more when my lips are not quite so dry. I like the packaging and style of this product as it's something different you can buy from the high street. I would recommend this product if you're after something to apply before your lipstick and maybe not something to deeply condition your lips. Let me know your thoughts if you've tried this product :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig