Sunday 11 October 2015

Cannot Stop Haulin'





When Boots have so many offers on pretty much all their products, I find it way too hard to resist picking something up. In this case it was 3 for 2 on hair care and skin care so in true beauty blogger style I did one 3 for 2 in each, of course I could have done more. I also had a voucher to spend so it made this haul a little bit better for me.

Lets first start with the hair care items and I picked up the Batiste Smooth It Frizz Tamer which is part of their new style range. I picked this up because on those "can't be bothered hair days" when I literally don't do anything to my hair, I can find that the top layer of my hair can become a little bit wild. So I like a product to help tame it and keep it a little bit more sleek. Next I picked up the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Deep Treatment which I have actually had before and I've gone back to it, clearly. I don't know why I haven't purchased it earlier, I believe I thought it was a lot more expensive than it actually is. It's only £4.99 and I loved using my last one of these so couldn't help but buy it again. It leaves my long hair, smooth and the damaged ends actually feel soft. Finally, hair care wise, I picked up the Schwarzkopf got2be Mind Blowing Styling Spray. This is a product which aims to cut down your blow drying time and this reminded me of my Redken version of this product. This one is a fraction of the price of the Redken one so I thought I would pick it up so I can contrast the two.

Onto skin care I picked up my beloved Clearasil Ultra 5in1 Cleansing Pads which again is a product I've had many times before. These are pads which you wipe over your face morning and evening which help with blemishes. Next is the Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser which is something that I've wanted to try for a while. Since not being off holiday long I thought this would be perfect for moisturising to keep my tan but doing so whilst in the shower. I find moisturising a bit of a chore so I'm excited to see if this works. Finally I picked up the Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm as recently I've been having really sore, chapped lips. I thought I would pick up a lip balm which is, hopefully, a little more intense and hopefully will cure my dry lips.

And that's it for my hair and skin care haul. I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you've tried anything I purchased and your thoughts :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig