Monday 19 October 2015

Batiste Stylist Smooth It Frizz Tamer



I saw a lot of YouTuber's film videos all about this new range from Batiste called Batiste Stylist. They products they used looked great to me and I actually wanted to pick more up but did only settle for one to begin with. Although I definitely think I'll be going back to pick up at least one more from the range. I don't always suffer from frizz but when I do I didn't have a specific product to help me out, hence why I purchased this one.

I'm usually a wash my hair at night person but on the occasion when I do have to wash my hair in the morning, that's when I normally suffer from slightly frizz. I think because I tend to try and air dry my hair, although I do have to give it a slight blast otherwise it would honestly takes hours to dry. Then when I leave it, especially the back of my hair, it can get quite frizzy. And if I'm going to be totally honest with you, I'm not really into properly styling my hair unless I'm going out. So I do tend to just leave it and rock the "messy" look.

But since having this product in my stash, I've been reaching to it quite a lot. As mentioned I've used this after washing my hair in the morning and I was really impressed with the results. On the back of the spray it gives you a little tip which says once sprayed on to use your fingertips to run through your hair. I did exactly this and it really helped my hair. It made it look really quite sleek although still having that messy look that I like.

I've also been using this even when I have the odd annoying fly away on the top of my head near my parting and it has worked wonders on those too. I believe I'm like getting a load of new hair or something mad because I've had quite a lot of fly away's. Therefore this product has come in super handy to sort those right out!

Overall I've really been enjoying using this product and I believe it works really well on my hair. I did wonder whether it would work so well on me as I do have really thick hair. But if you're thinking of that then I can honestly say you should go and buy it to try it out for yourself. I highly recommend this product and will definitely be checking the rest of the range out!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig