Sunday 6 September 2015

Treaclemoon My Coconut Island Bath & Shower Gel



This particular brand is one that I always see when shopping and I absolutely love the packaging. I think that's the thing that normally attracts me to this brand. Recently I was sent this shower gel and although you could say it's only a shower gel, I was super excited.

The coconut scent is one of my absolute favourites so when it was this scent that arrived at my door I was super happy. This particular scent is from a new range by treaclemoon focused around the Summer. There are many other scents included in this new range and also various other product types within each of those scents. This shower gel aims to cleanse and soften the skin which I definitely agree with. It's such an affordable product but in some ways it feels so luxurious when using it. The scent is just incredible, a super sweet coconut scent which I am in love with.

There's not much more to say about a shower and bath gel so I'll leave you with what treaclemoon say about their coconut products. Let me know if you've tried anything from this brand before. If you haven't and you wish to have a browse they are available at Tesco and Waitrose, they are really reasonably priced.

"treaclemoon helps us to prepare for tropical retreats, this season, whether we’re beach-bound, or simply in need of some bathroom-based escapism. From £2.49, the My Coconut Island range of bath & body treats delivers the brand’s best-selling fragrance in bath & shower gel."
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig