Friday 18 September 2015

Superdrug Beauty Haul




I have another haul for you today and this time it's all from Superdrug. There were a couple of reasons for this haul; number 1 I wanted to get my hands on a new Tanya Burr nail polish and two I've been eyeing up the Clearly Youthful range by Superdrug for a long time. Therefore I made an online order and obviously a couple of other things made it into my basket.

Tanya Burr has recently released her nail polish and lip gloss range and I wanted to get my hands on this particular colour. This shade is called "Fairy Godmother" and it's a gorgeous kind of powdery blue shade which I love. This was priced at £4.99 which I think is reasonable. I have an old shade from Tanya Burr's collection previously so wanted to try a new one to see how they differ, if they do at all.

Next I picked up two items from their Clearly Youthful range which is aimed at spot prone skin which is also dehydrated. I've been eyeing this range up for a long time and I don't know why but I seem to of only just got round to getting my hands on some products. I picked up the Blemish Treatment Gel and the Retexturising Glycolic Peel Off Mask. I needed a new spot gel as my current one is nearly all gone hence why I picked up this product. The mask attracted me just by reading the name of the product. It sounded really interesting and I don't think I've ever tried a peel off mask so I wanted to give it a whirl. They both sound really good and I have both spot prone and dry skin so these products should work great for my skin.

Finally I picked up two Rimmel products as they were on offer for 2 for £10. The Wake Me Up Foundation is a fairly new favourite of mine and I've been without it for a couple of months now. I haven't found another foundation in my collection that lives up to this hence why I repurchased it. I then picked up the Kate Moss lip balm which I've also had my eyes on for a while since the new nude lipstick range was released. My lips have been super dry recently so a new lip balm is always a necessity.

That's my Superdrug haul for you! I hope you've found something that may interest you and as always if you've tried something I purchased, let me know what you thought of it! I'm excited to try all of these products I purchased and full reviews will be coming soon I'm sure :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig