Monday 14 September 2015

Small Escentual Haul




I love browsing on Escentual's website as I seem to always find something I've never heard of or something that might not be new but is new to me. It also stocks some hard to get skin care items which I love. I was browsing on their website the other day when they had 25% off of everything so I couldn't help but purchase a couple of things. I had to restrain myself a lot to be honest, as I have just paid for a holiday so unfortunately couldn't go all out. Maybe next time hey?

Firstly I picked up a repurchase for me which is the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+. This is an absolute skin care saviour for me and whenever it runs out I try not to repurchase but I always end up buying it again. It's not the cheapest product so with the discount I couldn't not buy a new one. It works wonders on my spot prone skin and helps to clear it. If you have spot prone skin and you haven't tried this then I 100% recommend it. Even though it has a hefty price tag it is definitely worth every penny and I will say now that I will continue to repurchase this in the future.

Next was something new for me and I heard about in one of Sammi from the Beauty Crush's videos. It's the Vichy Normaderm Night Detox which is also supposed to help with spot prone skin. This product you apply in the evening, before you go to bed as the name suggests. It is supposed to help clean your skin with pores looking minimised and imperfections appearing reduced. This sounded like an easy product to add into my evening skin care routine so I couldn't help but purchase it. Again it was a slightly pricier product, I believe it was around £15 but then I had the discount which obviously made it cheaper which is great.

I'm super excited about both of these products and cannot wait to reuse one and start using the other. Let me know if you've tried either of these products and your thoughts on them, I'd love to hear! And if you haven't before then definitely check out Escentual's website, I'm sure you'll find something you need to purchase :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig