Thursday 3 September 2015

Mini Sephora Haul



In case you didn't know I've recently just returned from my Summer holiday in the South of France. I must say it was bloody lovely and I totally enjoyed simply just relaxing and not having to go to work! Although in some strange way it is nice to be back, I would definitely prefer to be in the hotter weather as opposed to the rainy UK.

Whilst I was out there we went shopping in Limoges one afternoon that was slightly cloudy, although still warm. We were wandering around when we came across a Sephora, which I didn't even know was there, but was super happy that it was so of course I headed straight in. The Sephora's in Europe don't tend to have many different brands to what we can get in the UK, so although not as exciting as the USA ones still rather exciting.

I was walking around thinking I wasn't going to find anything as it was such a surprise to actually find a Sephora, I wasn't prepared! But I came across the Sephora Formula X nail varnishes which I have read and heard a lot about. These are something you cannot get shipped to the UK so I knew I wanted to pick one up as soon as I saw them. I picked up this gorgeous teal green/blue shade which I knew I didn't own anything like this in my collection. I'm excited to use it and see if they are worth the hype.

And finally I picked up the Sephora Smoothing Primer which I had never seen before. I found it right at the last minute of browsing and picked it up as my current primer is nearly out. It's in a cute small glass pump packaging and claims to smooth and mattify which both sound good to me. I've mentioned this before but I find the primer range in the UK everywhere to be pretty poor so I thought I would try something you cannot easily get in the UK to see if I like it. My odds will be that I love it and therefore have to fork out a load of money to repurchase, ha ha!

That's it for my small Sephora haul, I hope you enjoyed it however mini! I'm super excited to try both of these products out and will do follow up reviews in the future. Let me know your favourite Sephora branded products you think I should check out :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday!! I love the Formula X polishes myself :)

    http://makeupisdelish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig