Monday 28 September 2015

Empties #6




It's time for another empties post which have been waiting for my return from holiday for me to photograph. I love photographing empties and then being able to throw them away just feels so satisfying strangely. Again I've accumulated many items so let's get this post started.

Firstly is the Soap & Glory Heel Genius which I had been religiously using over the Summer as I tended to have bare feet at work. So I applied this each evening before bed to try and relieve some of my dry skin. I did find that it made my feet feel soft the next morning but I think I needed something a bit more hard core for my drier patches. Next is the new mascara from Benefit called Roller Lash. I actually picked this up from a magazine and I had heard a lot of good reviews about it. I can't say I agree with those rave reviews, I actually didn't really enjoy this mascara. I found it didn't help my eye lashes in anyway unfortunately and I definitely prefer Benefit's They're Real.

Next is Schwarzkopf got2be Guardian Angel Heat Protectant which I actually picked up in a B&M store as it was super cheap. I simply needed a new heat protectant and saw this one whilst I was out and I definitely wasn't being fussy. I enjoyed using this one and it simply did the job. Avon Clear Skin Clearing Gel is next and is just your standard spot gel. This wasn't the best one I had ever tried but you know me, I simply just love buying a new spot gel and enjoy testing them all out!

I then used up the CoLab Dry Shampoo in New York which I am kind of sitting on the fence about. I really enjoyed it to begin with but as I continued to use it I found it just wasn't working for me. I didn't like the way it left my hair feeling and I think I will continue to stick to my favourite Batiste. The penultimate product is Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil Free Moisturiser which I actually purchased a long time ago. Recently I was using up a few things from my stash and I found this product. With my skin turning slightly drier I don't think this was the best moisturiser for my skin. It did help my oily t zone I will admit but overall I wasn't that keen on it.

Finally is Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation which if you've read my review you may already know how I feel about this foundation. It's basically become my go to foundation and I absolutely love it. The coverage is light/medium but buildable, I love the staying power and the main reason is that it works well with my skin. This is the hardest thing I find when buying a foundation due to having both dry and oily skin but this one just works. I've already gone out and repurchased this foundation!

There you have my 6th empties post, I hope you enjoyed it and found something you may want to look into purchasing. If I've mentioned a product you've used before then let me know your thoughts in the comments :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig