Tuesday 30 June 2015

Rimmel Instant Tan BB Skin Perfector


The UK has finally seen some sunshine this summer and although it has been out it's always pretty difficult to actually get a tan. I swear the heat in the UK is mainly just muggy heat and not so nice as anywhere abroad, typical. Hence why us brits need some fake tan loving throughout the summer, even more so throughout the rest of the year. That's where this little beauty comes in handy! This is actually the second fake tan product I've tried from Rimmel (you can read the first one here) and I really loved that one. I actually received this particular one in a Latest In Beauty box (which you can also read here) and I'm not going to lie I didn't use this product for quite some time. But recently I've found myself reaching for it a lot more.

This product is great for those nights out where you've forgotten to fake tan and need it fast. This product instantly tans you but is nothing to in your face, it's actually quite subtle. I do think however you could apply this product more than once to intensify the colour if you need it. I was quite worried because this tube is in the shade medium but it's actually perfect for me. It leaves me with the perfect bronze glow and even better there is no shimmer involved here, it is completely matte which I love. This product is also a wash off fake tan so it makes it even more perfect for that night out as you can wash it off in the morning and there will be no more signs of it. Although I do find this a slight downside to the product, simply because I love it so much! I don't want to wash it off as I find applying it a couple of times gives me such a natural looking tan, I want it to stay.

I use a mitt when applying this product and make sure that I moisturise those dry areas, such as elbows, knees and wrists so the product doesn't stick to them. Using a mitt I find that I am left with no streaks or patches and it really does apply effortlessly. It also dries really quickly so your not having to star fish waiting for it to dry before you can put your clothes back on which is a bonus. I find the colour of the tan perfect for my skin, it's definitely bronzy and not orange at all which we all know is a great thing from a fake tan.

Overall I am completely in love with this product and will continue to use it throughout the summer and probably the rest of the year. Although I may need something with slightly more colour come the winter time. I wouldn't normally think of Rimmel for fake tan products but after trying these two I am definitely converted. Let me know if you've tried this product or what your favourite fake tan is :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig