Tuesday 16 June 2015

Latest In Beauty x Heart FM Beauty Box







I always love the idea of a beauty box but sometimes the contents just aren't up to scratch. The Latest In Beauty boxes have become my favourites recently. The contents just always seem to include a variety of things I would love to try. The main thing I love about these boxes is that you don't have to subscribe and pay monthly for these, you can just purchase them as and when you want. I get emails when a new beauty box is being released and 9 times out of 10 I want to purchase it but sometimes I do have to restrain myself. This one however completely grabbed me and I hadn't had one for a couple of months so I thought I would treat myself.

I received 13 various products so let's get going through them. Firstly a Nails Inc gel effect nail varnish in Hyde Park Place which is a gorgeous grey colour. I don't believe I own a grey nail varnish so this fills a gap in my collection and I cannot wait to try it out. Next is a back comfort back oil from Knelpp which I can say I have already used and I love the herbal scent and the way it makes my skin feel after having a bath. Next from Green People is a sun lotion with tan accelerator which sounds like an amazing product. I cannot wait to give this a go now the weather here in the UK is starting to get warmer.

I then got the newly raved about bareMinerals Complexion Rescue which I am really excited to try. You get two different shades to try out so I cannot wait to give this a go on my skin as I've read so many good things about it. Then from Philosophy is their award winning 3in1 cleanser which cleanses, tones and hydrates the skin all in one which sounds amazing. Next is a beautiful eye shadow from Wild About Beauty which is such a wearable brown/natural shade. I've never heard of this brand before so I'm excited to see what the formula and wear is like.

The Vichy Idealia Life Serum is also included which sounds amazing, a serum which helps your complexion look more radiant and fresh which is just what you need in the summer months. From Skyn Iceland you get their Hydro Cool Firming eye gels which I actually have already used. These felt amazing, so cooling and refreshing. I really enjoyed using these, only wish there were more than one pair included. You then receive the Dove Youthful Vitality shampoo and conditioner which aren't exactly for my hair type but I love Dove as a brand so am looking forward to giving them a go.

Then from Balance Me is their Radiance Face Mask which again sounds perfect for summer. I love the brand Balance Me and have tried a few things from them before so hoping this lives up to them too. Next is the Le Couvent des Minimes Cloisters hand cream, wow what a name! I can hold my hands up and say that I'm really not a fan of hand cream at all, not just this one just hand cream in general. This one does smell great but my mother is now the proud owner of this product. I then got a Hydrating Daily Moisturiser from Amie, another brand I've never heard of, but this sounds great for my skin. As you may know I have dry skin so this sounds perfect and light for summer. Finally you get a face cloth which comes in the shape of a heart and is one of those ones which you put in water and expands. This definitely took me back to my childhood!

Overall I'm super impressed with the contents in this beauty box in collaboration which Heart FM. You can buy yours here for only £15 and the products add up to over £70! This is such a great bargain and such an easy way to try out products before spending a lot of money on something which you may end up not liking. Let me know if you've purchased this box and your thoughts on it, I would definitely recommend it :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this looks like such a good box - latest in beauty's boxes are one of my favourites too.
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig