Friday 12 June 2015

Always the Bridesmaid by Lindsey Kelk




Lindsey Kelk has been one of my favourite authors for a long time now and I can put my hands up and say that I have read every one of her books. It's at the stage now where I wait for her next release and always pre-order getting excited awaiting delivery! Lindsey's I Heart series are one of my all time favourite book series and this book definitely lives up to those. I find Lindsey's books very addictive, once you've read one chapter it's like you have to read on to find out what's going to happen next. This often leads to late nights and endless chapters after one another.

This book has a great, real life story line which you can instantly connect with. It's all about three best friends, one of which is caught in between the other two where one is about to get married whereas the other is in the middle of a divorce. Therefore leaving a sticky situation for the friend who is stuck in the middle and this is where the story line hits off.

There are so many emotions revealed within this story from laugh out loud sections to sad, emotional parts. I found that I could really get stuck into this book and it is an easy read. It's not one of those heavy books that you need to really concentrate on. This is perfect for the evenings before heading to sleep and just reading a couple of chapters (or more!).

Overall this book was right up my street and I really didn't want it to end. I'm already awaiting Lindsey's next book, he he! If you've never read a book written by Lindsey before then I would 100% recommend checking her books out, you will not regret it. So I'm currently book-less therefore if you have any recommendations that you think I should read then please leave them below :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig