Saturday 4 April 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil




I will start this post by saying this purchase was influenced by Amelia Liana and for that I am grateful. I have always loved The Body Shop's stuff previously and this product is no exception. The Body Shop are also great for always having offers on, I actually got 40% off of this product which is an amazing discount.

After using the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish religiously I wasn't really looking for anything new. But after hearing this product being raved about, and with the discount, I just had to buy it. I was sceptical at first as I have an oily t zone and didn't think that putting oil on top of that would even work. But again due to the rave reviews I thought I would give it a go plus the product actually states that it's for all skin types. The packaging is simple, pretty and includes a pump which is always a bonus. This cleansing oil does have a scent to it as the camomile name suggests, it's a lovely fresh scent. It's nothing too overpowering for the evening and is subtle which is perfect.

I can say I am in love with this cleansing oil and it works really well with my skin. I simply just use one pump of this on my dry face and it covers my whole face, therefore this product is going to last me forever. It really easily glides over my face and I massage it in working around my skin. I do this for a couple of minutes before running a muslin cloth under hot water and then wring it out and use it to remove all my make up. This leaves my face feeling super clean and honestly removes all of the dirt and oil from my face. I can't believe how easy this product is to use and how easy it lifts off all my make up from the day.

Overall I'm such a fan of this cleansing oil from The Body Shop and it's definitely on par with my Liz Earle cleanser. For £10 I think it's affordable and as I said there's always a discount code on offer so it's worth checking them out before buying. I would definitely recommend this product no matter what skin type you have as I agree it's perfect for all, especially my dry/oily skin. You can buy the product here from The Body Shop. Let me know if you've tried this product or what you're favourite The Body Shop product is? I hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend :-)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds lovely! I love the BodyShop products. Happy Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this for the same reason and I too love it and don't think that I will need to change :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig