Monday 6 April 2015

It's All About Asos


Recently I have not been able to get enough of pretty much everything on Asos. There are so many things in my saved items page, which is one thing I love about the Asos website. You can basically save anything from the website onto a saved page and at a later date if you decide you want to buy something you saved, you just click on your saved items and voila! They are all saved there for 60 days. Asos has such a huge range of fashion, accessories, shoes, jewellery, etc. Honestly if you are ever looking for something then I always head over to Asos first. Simply because you can guarantee that you will find it on their website. They have such on trend items such as the denim skirt and monochrome trousers I've featured. The other great thing about Asos is that they have a tall section. If you're like me and find that 'normal' skirts just show off your bum then the tall section is something you should check out. I buy a lot of my skirts and dresses from this section as I know they will be that little bit longer and therefore cover my behind more appropriately.

I'm sure you've all heard of Asos and most of you have probably even ordered from there before but if you haven't then I suggest you get on over to their website. I'm seriously having to hold myself back from ordering from their website right now as my saved items are pretty jam packed! I'd love to know what (if anything) you have your eyes on from Asos at the moment? I also hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend, I for one do not wish to go back to work tomorrow!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love asos - and those shoes!

    I'm holding a meet up if you're interested! sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig