Tuesday 14 April 2015

Empties #3





After hoarding all of this lot for quite some time now I thought it was about right that I finally did another empties post. When I was photographing this lot I realised how many hair care items there are included, clearly I had too many in my stash and needed to use some of them up. I still have way too many but hey, what are you going to do about it.

Anyway let's get started. Firstly a sample of the Laura Mercier foundation primer which I received in a beauty box a little while back. I have actually tried this before and I'm not overly in love with it, it's one of those primers that just does the job. It's pretty runny in consistency which is something I'm not a fan of. But it was relatively pleasant to use whilst it lasted but something I would purchase myself.

Next is a small tube of Moroccan argan oil from Natural World. I received this as a present, again a while back, but I really enjoyed using it. You only needed a small amount to work through the ends of your hair and it left them feeling less dead and much more soft. I really love hair oils and how they leave your hair feeling super soft, this one was no exception.

Two Aussie products next and I really do love their hair care range. Firstly the Miracle Recharge Conditioning Spray, this was another present I received for my birthday. If I'm honest it's not probably something I would have picked up myself but I really enjoyed using this product. My hair is pretty thick and gets super knotty, this product helped so much with the knots and detangling. It could also be used on dry or wet hair which makes it a great all round product. It also had many other positives but I mainly loved it for the detangling. Next is the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment, another love of mine. This is actually my second tube of this and it definitely does work miracles. My hair gets dead pretty quickly on the ends and even though this product works so quickly it still does such an amazing job. I hate those hair masks where you have to wait 15+ minutes so this one is always a winner for me.

Next is the L'Oreal Micellar Water which I picked up after hearing a lot of hyped reviews about it. I did enjoy using this product, it was soft on my skin and didn't irritate it. I used it after cleansing for any make up that I may have missed and it worked like a dream. I'm not sure it was the greatest on my dry patches for hydrating them but didn't necessarily harm them. I then used up a small sample of one of my all time favourite perfumes from Ghost. I'm pretty rubbish at describing scents but this one is definitely up in my top three. I like these small samples as they are perfect for throwing into your handbag daily or in your night out bag.

Finally two more hair care products, the first one from Philip Kingsley and it's their Daily Damage Defence. Again something I received from a beauty box and something I loved using. This product had a really nice scent to it which I loved and was just simply an all round product. It covered everything you would want it to when it comes to your hair, making it super easy to use. The final product is from Uniqone All in One Hair Treatment. This product is basically another version of the Philip Kingsley one and is the perfect all rounder. It claims 10 different hair care positives, just what you would want from one spray. I very much enjoyed using both of these sprays.

Overall there are definitely some products I want to repurchase from these empties and get the full size of. On the other hand there are some I wouldn't and that's why the sample sizes are great for trying them out. Let me know if you've tried any of the products I mentioned and your thoughts on them :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Aussie products! The L'Oreal micellar water is lovely too x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig