Sunday 22 March 2015

Real Techniques Lash/Brow Groomer




My beloved, old Topshop brow brush decided to die on me recently so it was time to invest in a new one. I never really see many of these brushes on the high street so there's normally a restricted amount to choose from. In my local Boots there was only two; a Boots own brand or this offering from Real Techniques. I wanted to get one that lasts and hopefully won't die on me too soon so I opted for the Real Techniques one.

This one looked much prettier although had a heftier price tag at I believe £7.99 (but don't hold me to that). One side of the brush if your normal bristle brush perfect for grooming your brows and getting those pesky ones to stay in place. The other side of this brush is like a metal comb and much better if you're after more precision. I believe this side is also more aimed at your eye lashes, tell me if I'm wrong here. I've never really been one to groom my eye lashes but this comb side glides through them super easily. It untangles your eye lashes so they are not all clumped together and fans them out. I think this is a great concept on this brush as it works like a 2 in 1 product. The metal comb side also has a protective plastic case to go over it which is perfect for travelling and simply keeping it in place.

Overall this is a great 2 in 1 product and perfect for grooming my brows which is initially why I purchased this product. But also for the eye lash side of it too, which is new to me. You can purchase this product from Boots here. I hope you've all had a lovely weekend :-)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I do love Real Techniques brushes and have never even noticed this one before - I will definitely be checking it out next time I'm having a Boots splurge!

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aghh Real Techniques, gotta love it !. I recently got the core collection and travel set and I'm totally in love with the brushes. Can't say I've seen this one. It looks like a great little brush though, Its cool that you can use it for your eye lashes too x

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig