Friday 20 March 2015

MAC Wishlist


I actually don't think I've ever just done a MAC wish list on my blog before, so something new for you readers today. I've always loved MAC as a brand, although I've never really tried many products from them. They are a high end brand and I do find some of their products to be slightly over priced. However this does not stop me lusting over everything they have to offer. Recently they have released their new Spring Summer Cinderella collection which I must say look absolutely gorgeous. I've definitely got my eyes on the lipsticks and also the eye shadow palette. The lipsticks are both pretty neutral/pink shades which look perfect for every day wear. The palette consists of 6 neutral shades which would make one hell of a smokey eye look. Brave lipstick has also been raved about recently in the blogging world as it's linked to Kylie Jenner, but I must say the shade does look really pretty. Finally their Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation seems like a really interesting concept to me and something I would really like to try. For those can't be bothered days and just throwing on some make up then I feel this would be perfect.

Basically I need to get down to my local MAC counter, spend my voucher and lust over all of the pretty make up items! What's your holy grail MAC item? I'd love to know!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig