Thursday 19 February 2015

Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed


Whilst on a bit of a splurge a couple of weeks back and browsing Boots online I came across this Soap & Glory mask. I was looking for a self heating face mask, after nicking some of my mums current one, and falling in love! This one also claimed great things which instantly made me want to try it, it also had some money off which was even better.

According to Soap & Glory, this face mask helps prevent breakouts and blemishes by deep cleaning your pores and the addition of glycerin also helps the skin feel soft and supple. As you know anything to help blemishes I am drawn to, so this was right up my street. And due to my blemishes I'm always after something to help soothe and make my face feel super soft. So when this product claimed those two things it went straight into my basket.

The application is slightly different to normal masks and make sure you really give this a shake before you dispense it otherwise it comes out all watery. Well first things first you slap it all over the face, which does slightly warm up. You then have to wet your hands and scrub the mask into your face with wet hands. This causes the mask to turn blue and this is when it really heats up, although not boiling, uncomfortable hot. It doesn't stay warm for too long so don't worry if your not a fan of this factor. Another great thing about this mask is that it only needs to be left on for 5 minutes! I'm not a fan of masks which you have to keep on for any longer than 10 minutes so this one is perfect.

The results are great and I am honestly in love with this face mask. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, I honestly can't explain, it's like a babies bottom. I've never tried anything that has made my skin feel this good after use and after only 5 minutes. As for my blemishes it leaves them a lot less red and angry. Also due to the exfoliating beads in this mask it helps get rid of the dryness of the spots to which is something I absolute dread when having spots. You also only have to use this mask once a week as well and it's such a treat when you do use it. I honestly cannot think of one bad thing about this product, if you haven't already you should definitely try it. You can buy it here from Boots for £11.50. Let me know if you've tried this mask and your thoughts :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig