Wednesday 11 February 2015

Real Techniques Stippling Brush


Since getting into the whole make up scene and applying it 'properly' (using brushes), I have always loved the Real Techniques offerings. They have a brush for everything you will ever need whilst doing your make up. They make applying make up a breeze (most of the time) and more of a pleasure to do. I find when I'm using brushes I can take my time more with my make up rather than rushing it. I love lining up all my brushes ready for use, it's something that makes me happy.

I've always heard great things about the stippling brush but not until recently had I tried it. This brush actually can be used for such as foundation and also cream blushes. I will say I haven't actually used this to apply cream blush as I'm pretty sure I don't even own one, unless there's one hiding in my stash somewhere which I'm sure there might be. But I have used this for foundation on many occasions now. It's great for applying liquid foundation and really does apply it effortlessly. It gives a slightly lighter coverage than some of the other brushes Real Techniques have to offer. But this is great for those natural looking make up days or even for applying BB or CC creams.

Along with every other Real Techniques brush this one is super soft and feels great on application. I love the pink packaging and these are made so they stand up alone which is simply a great concept. I really do enjoy applying my foundation with this brush when I can enjoy it or even when I'm in a bit more of a rush as it's that simple. I either just pup a pump of foundation on the back of my hand and dab the brush into it as and when needed. Or I will pop blobs of foundation onto my face with my fingers and then use the brush to blend it all in.

Overall this is a great addition to my brush collection and Real Techniques brushes. I definitely want to keep investing in more brushes from the range and also from their new Bold Metals collection which looks absolutely insane! I'd love to know your favourite Real Techniques brush? :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig