Sunday 1 February 2015

Makeup Revolution Haul


I've seen many people on my Twitter talk about products from Makeup Revolution and I've never taken the plunge. I was recently browsing their website, actually for the first time, and these products just found their own way into my basket. They are really affordable prices and I had to restrain myself from buying more. But these three items really intrigued me and are products I've been sought after for a little while.

Firstly I picked up their Blushing Hearts triple baked blusher. My these are pretty, I've eyed up Too Faced version of these but they are super expensive. So when I saw this offering I just had to buy it. It's so cute and the perfect shade for me as I don't like my blushers too pink. This is in the shade 'Candy Queen of Hearts' and is definitely more on the peach side but does have a section of pink in it too. As it's triple baked there are basically three different blusher shades in this one product and you sweep them all with your blusher brush and you're away. I'm excited to try this and there will be a full review coming soon.

Next I purchased their Ultra All Day Prime & Anti-Shine Balm. This is the product that really intrigued me therefore I just had to buy it and see what it was all about. I'm still not sure I'm 100% as I read you can apply this over make up but it's like a balm so not sure how that would work. So I will be trying this as a primer primarily and see what results it gives. The balm seems really smooth therefore hopefully easy to apply. It comes with a little sponge thing which actually feels really nice so I may try using this to apply the product. Again I'm sure I will do a full review in time.

Finally I picked up a concealer brush as would you believe I don't actually own one, therefore I needed one didn't I? This is just your plain and simple concealer brush, like I said don't own one so was intrigued about how it would apply my concealer onto my face and the finish it gives. This one feels really soft and just has pretty short bristles. I'm still yet to use this but am hoping it will help cover my spots by using a brush instead.

And that's my small Makeup Revolution haul complete! As I said, I'm just kind of testing the waters of this brand as it's completely new to me. I am looking forward to trying all of these products and I'm sure there will be full reviews on them all in the future, so keep your eyes peeled for those. I'd love to know if you've tried any of the products I bought or what your favourite Makeup Revolution products are? :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig