Monday 5 January 2015

The Body Shop Chocolate Deluxe Edition Gift Set


I have always been a lover of The Body Shop gift sets which come out around Christmas time so when I opened this beauty on Christmas day I was super duper excited. Not only because it was a gift set from The Body Shop but because the scent of everything included is CHOCOLATE. Yes, you read that correctly.

This set includes a lip butter, body butter, body scrub and shower gel all in the same chocolate scent. Honestly this chocolate scent smells bloody amazing and I cannot get enough of it. I'm more than likely to just be seen sniffing one of these four products every so often. Every product in this gift set is amazing, I've always loved everything from The Body Shop. The lip butter is amazing and leave your lips feeling super smooth. The body butter leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth and makes the scent linger even longer. The body scrub isn't too invasive on the skin and is perfect for everyday use if needed. And finally the shower gel makes every shower worth it.

I'm unsure if this whole gift set is a special edition or whether just certain products included. So if you can, pop into your local Body Shop and just give this chocolate scent a sniff because it honestly will blow you away! It's nothing too overpowering just the perfect chocolatey scent.

Overall you can tell I absolutely love this gift set I received on Christmas from my mum, she knows me too well. If I can get my hands on more when these beauties have run out then I definitely will be doing so! You can browse The Body Shop website here :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig