Monday 19 January 2015

Seche Vite dry fast top coat


This is such a hyped up and raved about product in the beauty blogging world, I cannot believe I hadn't tried it sooner. It's a relatively pricey product, for a top coat, but I recently found it on Amazon for just a little over £4 which was an absolute bargain. So I couldn't resist and I caved and purchased it. I was super excited about trying it and was praying that I wouldn't be disappointed and I can tell you I wasn't.

I am the absolute worst when it comes to painting my nails and then having to wait until they're dry. I smudge a nail without a doubt every time and I get so frustrated that I've spent a lot of time painting them and then they're ruined. If you are in the same boat as me and haven't tried this product then I advise you to go ahead and purchase it right now. This product is absolutely insane and works wonders for me. I kinda knew it was going to be good but I didn't realise actually how good this was going to be. Honestly within less than a minute I felt confident enough to move and do something. Yes I was still careful with what I was actually doing but I could touch my nails and they felt dry.

The glossy coat this gives your nails also is incredible and they actually look really like gel nails. You actually apply this product onto wet nails which I was slightly curious about but it works and does not ruin your nails that you've just painted either. The lasting power is great as well but I find the main point of this product is the fast drying time. And that key point is more than enough to warrant buying this product. If you haven't tried this yet then I cannot recommend it enough. It really is the perfect product to use when painting your nails, whether you are in a rush or not. It just stops those smudges and marks you get before your nails are completely dry.

You can still purchase it from Amazon, not quite as cheap as I purchased it at but still cheaper than normal retailers. I'd love to know if you've tried this product and your thoughts on it. I hope you all had a lovely weekend :-)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sounds great! Always intrigued to see if products like this live up to the hype, but I have to get my hands on this! xx
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it's such an amazing product!

      simplyjustnatalie xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig