Saturday 3 January 2015

Colab Dry Shampoo - New York


I do love a good dry shampoo in order to lengthen the time your hair can last in between washes. This one is the latest offering from blogger/vlogger Ruth Crilly called Colab. I was super excited to try this, the packaging looks incredible and also the offering of scents. There are 5 on offer which are; London, New York, Paris, Rio and Tokyo. Each city has a different scent and different colour bottle which relates to that city. I think this is a great aspect and I believe they look really up market.

As soon as this launched I was excited to try one due to the claim of it being a sheer invisible formula; meaning it doesn't leave any nasty white powdery marks in your hair. This is a really big claim to make, I feel, as most dry shampoo's unless you get one with a hint of colour, tend to leave that horrible white mark in your hair. I can say now that this dry shampoo leaves none of those nasty white marks in your hair at all which is absolutely amazing. I also sprayed in quite a lot of product and still no white marks. I was super impressed with this and I think that aspect pretty much makes the product in itself worth it.

The actual product when applied to your hair is really easy to massage in and it also doesn't leave your hair feeling crisp which I can find some other dry shampoos can do. I then brush it through with my tangle teezer and I'm ready to style my hair for the day without any oilyness in sight. It leaves my hair perfect for the whole day and gives me that little bit longer before actually having to wash it. The New York scent is nice and fruity but not at all strong or overpowering. It's just a nice subtle hint of scent which is nice to add to your hair to keep it smelling fresh for the rest of the day.

Overall I love this offering of dry shampoo from Colab and definitely think it rivals my Batiste dry shampoo with a hint of brunette which is my current favourite! You can buy Colab from your local Superdrug or Feel Unique. They are also reasonably priced and these larger cans are £3.50. I'd love to know if you've tried Colab and your thoughts on it :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've got 2 mini bottles of this dry shampoo and I'm loving it so far! I was really put off by dry shampoo by Batiste because of the residue it left so I'm glad I've found something that is clear and smells amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig