Wednesday 17 December 2014

The Body Shop Rainforest Balance Conditioner for Oily Hair


I don't think I've actually tried any of The Body Shop's hair care items before this one and I was really excited to try this. I tend to get oily hair pretty quickly and have to wash it every other day in aid to stop this. So I was after a conditioner that may help prolong this process. I spotted this one in The Body Shop and thought I would give it a go to see what results it would give me.

The first thing I noticed about this conditioner is that it has a rather thick consistency but once rubbed in your hands and applied to your hair it turns into a soft cream. It smells really fresh, like a rainforest I guess, which I really like. I love that this range of hair care contains no silicones, parabens or sulphates which is clearly great for your hair. After using this product it leaves my hair feeling relatively smooth and smelling great. I do find however that I have to use quite a lot of product to achieve this. It doesn't come that easily out of the bottle but I find myself really covering my hair in order to get it to cover and treat my hair. I have really knotty hair so like to apply more conditioner in the areas I get more knots to aid pulling my hair when brushing it out after washing. However when using a lot of product I do get the smooth results I am looking for, it just means using more product than I would wish too.

I have found whilst using this that it hasn't actually made much difference to the oiliness of my hair. I am still washing it every other day. I don't know whether this is because there is also a shampoo in the same range and whether using them both would see a change in my hair. I may try purchasing the shampoo to see but at the moment the conditioner isn't doing much for my hair. It's not the cheapest of conditioners priced at £4.50 but I do find that The Body Shop do offer a lot of deals and offers regularly.

Overall the conditioner alone hasn't done much for my hair in particular but I would love to try both the shampoo and conditioner together and see the results from that. You can buy this conditioner from The Body Shop here. I'd love to know if you've tried anything from this hair range :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig