Monday 8 December 2014

Soap & Glory Drama Clean Micellar Cleansing Water


Recently there have been so many micellar cleansing waters on the shelves making it super difficult to know which one to go for. This one from Soap & Glory was actually on offer recently at Boots hence why this one made it into my basket. I have always loved Soap & Glory products so was hoping this one too would live up to expectations.

This one has a hint of peach and cucumber smell to it which isn't too strong and I really actually like the scent. I don't think I've tried one in the past that has actually had a scent so this was something different. Due to it not being overpowering, it smells nice and fresh on the skin. I tend to use cleansing waters to either take the bulk of my make up off before cleansing or if I've been naughty and used a make up wipe then I will use a cleansing water afterwards to remove anything else left on my skin.

This one works wonders and really does clear every last little piece of make up left on the face. It's super gentle, so no real hard rubbing here, and also works great on the eyes. It leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft, ready for the rest of my evening skin care routine. It doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated in the slightest and is just a really nice product to use both in the mornings and the evenings.

I think this offering is great from Soap & Glory and I've loved using it. You can buy this product here from Boots for £6 and currently skin care is on 3 for 2 so you can treat yourself to some other goodies whilst your there :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really want to try this! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig