Monday 15 December 2014

No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter


This may seem like rather an odd time to write a review about a new highlighter I recently purchased, due to them being more of a summery make up item, but I thought this would be perfect for the up and coming Christmas part season.

Now as you probably already know, Boots always do No7 vouchers where you can get £3 off a make up item, and that it what I recently done when purchasing this item. I don't own many highlighters at all, in fact maybe only one other, so I wanted to invest in a new one and test the highlighter waters so to speak. This one caught my eye on the No7 stand. There have been many products out recently in this 'bullet' form such as blushers, bronzers and highlighters. I thought they looked a great way to apply the product and simply new and exciting. They are also a super easy travel size, perfect for the make up bag and will definitely last a long time.

The actual product has great pigmentation as you can tell from the last picture, that was only a couple of swipes. Although I love the shape and idea of the 'bullet' highlighter, I found it quite difficult to apply. I found that actually sweeping the product where I wanted, along my cheek bones and under my eye brows, that it actually moved my foundation which was underneath. This just made my make up look awful but I really like the formulation of this product. So I either now dab the bullet onto where I want without sweeping it or I will just put some product onto my fingers and apply it that way. It's a really creamy product and easy to blend once on the face with your fingers. Without actually sweeping it, this product works amazingly. It stays in place for hours and really adds the perfect glow to my face which I love.

As I said this is perfect for the Christmas party season, who needs sun and hot weather for a highlighter hey? You can purchase this from Boots here for £9.95 (hold out for a voucher if you can!) It is a great product when you get the hang of using it.
Have you tried this product before? What are your thoughts?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig