Friday 19 December 2014

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer


My first EVER Nars beauty item, let's just take a moment for that please. I have wanted to get my hands on this concealer for quite some time. But it's pretty hard considering I live far from a Nars counter so was unsure on the colour match. Finally when I was looking on the Space NK website, I took the plunge and purchased it. It's not the cheapest concealer I must say, at £22 but I think it's 100% worth it. Nars say:

"Coveted by artists for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer evens skin with lightweight medium to high build-able coverage. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Concealer that goes beyond concealing imperfections. Contains potent skincare active ingredients to work to repair imperfections while hides them. Corrects not masks the color tone in skin."

This is definitely by far the best concealer I've used in a very long time. This concealer really does conceal everything from dark under eye circles to almighty spots. I have combination skin and this really works on both the oily parts but also the drier parts which is great. It really feels moisturising and light, not heavy at all. Which considering it's a good medium coverage and feels weightless is amazing. It lasts a really long time on the face without looking cakey or as if your face is sliding downwards.

I picked up the shade Vanilla after a lot of deliberation and it's pretty darn perfect! I think maybe in the summer months it may be slightly too light to cover my spots but will still work under my eyes. But at the moment this shade works amazingly all over my face. The packaging is super swish and it does feel expensive which is great considering the price you pay. I was slightly skeptical as it does have the word radiant in the name, I didn't know if it would work on concealing my spots. And as you know I do suffer with a fair share of spots. But honestly this works a dream, really does conceal them no matter how big or small. It doesn't dry the spots out anymore nor does it make them look cakey if you need to build up the coverage. Although I personally find that one layer is enough coverage for me.

I am 100% now addicted to this concealer and can see myself going through many of these in the future. Although the price is high, I would definitely recommend trying this out if you haven't already. It's now one of my firm favourites :-) Let me know your thoughts on this if you have tried it!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm really in need of a new concealer at the moment, might invest in something like this!!x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig