Tuesday 2 December 2014

Lush Mask of Magnaminty


This mask has totally wiped every other one of my face masks off the shelf recently and I cannot get enough of it. I'm not a frequent shopper in Lush but whenever I go in, I always walk out with something new to try. I popped in a few weeks ago to grab some Christmas bath bombs when I spotted this on a table as soon as I walked in and I know I instantly had to try it. The claims it was making were right up my street, as with any usual spot saving skin care item. So what do Lush say about this face mask?

"A multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle yet effective ingredients to clean, calm and clear the skin. Easily smoothed over the skin, this mask is made with peppermint oil to stimulate, marigold oil and chlorophyllin to treat the skin; evening primrose seeds and aduki beans to gently exfoliate as you remove it. You can use this mask anywhere."

I can actually say that I agree with everything Lush have said about this product. It's magic in a tub pretty much and I look forward to using it. So the colour of this product isn't exactly appealing, my mum always has a little laugh at me when I have this mask on and half the time I cannot move my face to do anything back, ha! It's super easy to apply and I just apply this to my problem areas, mainly my t zone and anywhere else I may have a pesky spot. I leave this on for around 5-10 minutes, depending on how much help my face needs and whilst it does it's magic. When it's time to rinse off, it gently scrubs your face so it's like a multi purpose product. It honestly instantly soothes my face when my spots are gnawing at my skin and are red raw. It softens the rest of my face and leaves it feeling really clean and soothed. The minty smell is relatively strong but I rather like it and it doesn't stick around for long as it tones down.

The appearance of my skin the morning after using this is just incredible. My spots have reduced a significant amount, although not all of them disappear completely (obviously that's pretty much impossible) there is definitely a difference that is really noticeable. The difference it has made makes me feel much more confident after using it which is pretty much priceless to me. If you suffer from spot prone/oily skin then this is 100% the product for you and I would recommend it to absolutely everyone!

I honestly cannot rave about this product enough and I will 100% be repurchasing when my little tub is all gone. It's a really good price too, considering how many mini facials you can get out of the tub for £5.50. Go and give it a whirl, trust me you won't be disappointed! I'd love to hear if you've tried this product and what you think of it :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I need to try this! the colour reminds me of those classic american movies where the girls are all wearing green face masks at sleepovers!

    alexandrakaty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig