Saturday 27 December 2014

Empties #2


I can't believe Christmas has been and gone already. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and Boxing day :-) I'm spending my day today watching all of the DVDs I received for Christmas and eating chocolates, just perfect. Onto the post, I cannot believe this is only my second empties post ever. I definitely need to remember more to keep my empty goodies to share with you but for now lets get talking about these ones.

Sephora Coconut Perfume
I picked this up a while back when I was in Rome, I simply love the smell of coconut, not so much the taste but the smell is lovely. So when I saw this little travel sized perfume I thought it was perfect. It's a great size to just chuck into your handbag and spritz whenever needed. The smell lasted a pretty long time and surprisingly so did this little tube. The only slight downside was that it was glass so not perfect for travelling but it served me well and I loved it.

Garnier Ultimate Blends 1 Minute Treatment
I was gutted when this beauty ran out. I picked this up when this range first came out and it worked miracles on my hair. It was perfect for those quick hair wash showers when you don't want to stand there for 5 minutes with a hair mask on. This one worked it's magic in just 1 minute. You popped this on your hair after shampooing and if your hair needed it you could then use conditioner but you didn't have to. I would sometimes just use a small amount of conditioner right on the ends of my hair to really give them a good nourish. This honestly really helped my hair and it's split ends. It also smelt amazing with avocado oil and shea butter.

Murad Blemish Spot Treatment
I got this spot treatment within a Murad gift set a while back from TK Maxx. I don't need to tell you how much I love a good spot treatment but I did really enjoy using this one. It had quite a runny consistency which was sometimes quite difficult to work with but once on the face it was ok. It didn't leave the affected area tight or stiff and it also didn't sting on application. It really helped my blemishes over night and the redness reduced. I've tried so many spot treatments, this one did work but unfortunately not one of my favourites I've used over time.

Jelly Belly Bubblegum Candle
I picked this candle up a pretty long time ago now but I'm so glad I did. This honestly smells incredible, within minutes my whole bedroom would smell amazing and it was all down to this candle. It sure had a long burning time to because it got to the point where I was having to light this everyday. This is by far the best candle I've ever burnt and I would love to see what other scents you can get from this range as I would 100% buy one.

And that's it for my second empties post! I don't have so many this time around but will have to definitely try harder to remember to keep everything I use up for next time around. Again I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I'll see you next time :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig