Tuesday 23 December 2014

Daniel Wellington Watches


I've seen many bloggers recently with one of these beauties and I cannot get enough of them. I am a huge watch lover and my Michael Kors one has definitely been through the wars. Don't get me wrong I still absolutely love it and wear it every single day, and have done since I got given it. But these Daniel Wellington watches are really simple classics. I am a lover of silver, hence why I picked the silver watches to show you hey. These are the Bristol ladies watches and they are by far my favourite from the range. Although I'm slightly late to put them on my Christmas list they will definitely be going on my birthday wishlist. I think the black one is 100% my favourite but all the colours will simply go with every outfit. If you have a Daniel Wellington watch then I am very jealous of you but I'd love to hear your thoughts on these watches :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig