Monday 24 November 2014

Garnier Moisture Match Dry Skin Moisturiser


Hello colder months and for the first time (ever I think) I'm suffering from serious dry patches on my face. I was shopping with my mum recently looking for a dry skin moisturiser when she recommended this one for me. I was like yep that will do and here we are today.

This product is actually from a range of five different moisturisers all targeting a problematic skin area. So if the dry skin one does not appeal to you then I would definitely recommend checking out the other moisturisers in the range.

I've been using this moisturiser for a few weeks now and I must say it's an absolute winner for me. It really does say goodbye to dry skin and leaved my skin feeling super soft. It's quite a thick consistency when you squeeze it out of the tube but once applied to the skin and given it a minute to sink in, you cannot feel it. It's weightless yet leaves your skin with a slight glow and leaving those dry patches perfect for applying make up. When my dry skin started cropping up on my face the particular hate I had was that I just knew my make up wasn't going to sit well on my face. I now know that when I have applied this moisturiser my make up will 100% go on effortlessly. My foundation now doesn't cling to my nasty dry patches, it leaves them well covered. My dry patches are slightly red so I also now don't have to panic that they're on show but are now covered from my make up.

The only slight downside to some may be the scent. It has quite a strong floral scent which personally I don't mind but I know others will. It doesn't linger on the skin for long though so if you can put up with it I definitely would for this product! On a plus side it's super affordable and if you do suffer with dry skin and haven't tried this then I would get yourself to Boots.

Overall this is my current go to moisturiser due to the cold weather we've been having and if you're looking to get your hands on it then you can do here :-)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. this sounds great! I have the most awful dry skin so this may be perfect for me! x

    I've got a giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently using this moisturiser too! It's perfect for dry skin :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really thought about trying this before, it looks good though xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig